I am so not ditching my skinnies



Yes I know, they are not trendy any more and not every It girl is wearing them (like they used to) but I a have no intention to remove my skinny jeans from the closet.
In my defence I'll say, I live in a place where is either raining or snowing most of the year, so this kind of trousers are very practical and allow me to wear boots which is also a requirement in the Nordic climate. But despite the logic, I am keeping mines just because I love them, and this always should be enough reason. The fashion and tendencies are out there to give us ideas and inspire us but we have to find our own style (nobody will argue that).

So I am going out to enjoy the sprig sun wearing skinnie jeans, my favourite Thailandese cross body bag, an (also last season) knitted oversized vest and of course boots. Yes I am not cool but I am not sorry at all.

Si, lo sé, ya no son tendencia ni están a la ultima ni los ve uno en todas las revistas o los escaparates, pero yo no tengo ninguna intención de deshacerme de mis jeans de tubo (o skiny jeans). En mi defensa debo decir que vivo en un lugar donde llueve o hay nieve la mayor parte del año, así que este tipo de pantalones resulta realmente práctico además de las razones obvias, porque hace muy fácil llevar botas (de cualquier tipo o tamaño) que aquí son en verdad una necesidad. 

Pero ademas de eso yo pretendo conservar mis pantalones ajustados simplemente porque me gustan y esa debe ser siempre razón suficiente. La moda y las tendencias están para inspirarnos pero todos debemos encontrar nuestro propio estilo, se que cualquiera estará de acuerdo.
Así que salgo con mis skiny jeans y un chaleco tejido también de la temporada pasada (o antepasada, para el caso) mi bolsa bandolera de Tailandia y por supuesto un par de botas. Y no me preocupa nada más por el momento mientras disfruto un día soleado de esta primavera, todavía un poco fría.

Skinnie jeans: Jc jeans / Yellow mustard turtleneck: Alpaca Argentina / Knitted oversized brown vest: Occhi Concept Athens / Suede musketeer brown boots: New Zeeland / Purple hand made woollen scarf / Purple t-shirt: H&M /

Cross body embroided bag :Thailandese handicraft

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bizzare case of stripes

Nicely flat

Play into hands