Somebody else's hat

  Before leaving the party, my girlfriend just took off the hat from of someone's head and when he yelled from the balcony, she just ran away. The next day, of course she felt guilty and gave me the hat for return it, but as the party was for my birthday and he didn't had gift, told me to keep it and I did not ask twice. So among all that I have and those who have given me this little green and blue hat is one of my favorites because it makes me smile when I remember how he came to my hands.


  Antes de irse de la fiesta, mi amiga le quito el sombrero a alguien que se encontró camino a la salida y aunque él le grito desde el balcón, ella simplemente se echo a correr. Al otro día, por supuesto mi amiga se sintió culpable y me dió el sombrero para que se lo devolviera, pero como la fiesta había sido por mi cumpleaños y él no llevaba regalo, me dijo que me lo quedara y no tuvo que pedirlo dos veces. Así que de todos los que tengo y los que me han regalado, este pequeño sombrero verde y azul es uno de mi favoritos porque me hace sonreír cuando me acuerdo como llegó a mis manos.
  
jersey: Zara / jeans: Kappahl / flats: Dinsko / hat: Tommy Hilfiger / necklace: Local handcraft


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bizzare case of stripes

Nicely flat

Autumn walks